If you haven’t heard of Rude Health before we’re about to blow your mind! We love our healthy alternatives at Reviewers United. Did you know that Sugar Puffs are no longer on the majority of UK shelves, well thankfully Rude Health has their own, healthier alternative and so many more amazingly delicious products that you won’t want to miss.
A lot of people are ditching cow’s milk and going green. The question isn’t always, what’s cheapest? These days it’s about what product is going to be more eco-friendly and help benefit us and everyone around them and we honestly think that’s a great thing!
Who Are Rude Health?
Rude Health is an amazing London centred food and drinks company that makes a range of amazing organic, dairy-free food and drinks, they also have organic, vegan and kosher products as well. We especially love their dairy-free milk alternatives. With over 15 years in the industry after being founded in 2005, Rude Health has created some delicious, healthy foods that are good for both people and the planet.
Founders Nick and Camilla Barnard decided that they wanted their branding to be disruptive but at the same time identifiable in the marketplace, which is how they created “Rude Health”. Rude Health products are now available in over 20 countries worldwide and they’ve won numerous awards for their outstanding products and eco-friendly, sustainable practices.
Who Owns Rude Health?
Rude Health is owned by Nick and Camilla Barnard who are co-founders and hold 51% of the company’s shares. The other 49% is divided up between Rude Health employees, past and present and by PepsiCo Ventures. PepsiCo acquired 9% shares in Rude Health which was seen as a huge vote of confidence in Rude Health as PepsiCo champions major brands such as Pepsi and Doritos.
The Rude Health co-founders remain the majority shareholders which allows them to have full control over the company and steer it towards the vision they have in mind while still making healthy and sustainable products.
Here is a breakdown of the ownership of Rude Health:
- Nick and Camilla Barnard: 51%
- PepsiCo Ventures: 9%
- Rude Health senior employees, ex-employees, and private investors: 40%
Rude Health Meaning?
The phrase “rude health” is an idiom that means to be in very good health. It is often used in a humorous or ironic way, but it can also be used sincerely. The phrase is thought to have originated in the 17th century, and it is still in use today. Using the name Rude Health for a health food and drinks brand is an amazing play on words that people won’t soon forget.
Is Rude Health Healthy?
Generally, Rude Health products are considered healthy and made from high-quality ingredients such as whole grains, nuts, fruits and seeds which are free from artificial additives and refined sugars. It’s important to remember that Rude Health produces a range of products with varying ingredients; some products may contain more sugar than others, such as their granola bars.
Always read the nutrition labels on all products if you’re looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. All in all, Rude Health products are a great choice for people who are looking for more tasty healthy food and drink choices. You can still enjoy all of the Rude Health products as long as you eat in moderation and fit them within your diet or lifestyle plan.
Take a look at some of the health benefits of Rude Health products:
- They are a good source of fibre, which can help to regulate digestion and boost gut health.
- They are a good source of protein, which can help to build and repair muscle tissue.
- They are a good source of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for good health.
- They are low in sugar and calories, which can help with weight loss or weight management.
- They are free from artificial additives, preservatives, and refined sugars, which can be harmful to health.
Rude Health Products
If you’re looking for some amazing Rude Health products, take a look at the most talked about Rude Health products below and try them out for yourself.
- Chilled Coconut Drink: This is a refreshing coconut milk drink that is perfect for a hot day. It is made with organic coconut milk and is free from artificial sweeteners.
- Almond Butter: This is a smooth and creamy almond butter that is made with roasted almonds. It is a great source of protein and healthy fats.
- Raw Cacao Nibs: These are unprocessed cacao nibs that are a great source of antioxidants. They can be added to granola, yoghurt, or smoothies.
- Ultimate Granola: This is a classic granola made with oats, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit. It is a great source of protein and fibre, and it is also gluten-free and vegan.
Where Are Rude Health Products Made?
Rude Health products are made in a variety of locations around the United Kingdom. The company’s headquarters are in London, UK. It’s great to support companies from the UK which make their products in the UK.
Here is a breakdown of where some of Rude Health products are made:
- Granola: Made in the UK, using organic Sicilian almonds and gluten-free British oats.
- Muesli: Made in the UK, using organic oats, fruits, and nuts.
- Porridge: Made in the UK, using organic oats and gluten-free buckwheat.
- Cereals: Made in the UK, using organic ingredients.
- Crackers: Made in the UK, using gluten-free ingredients.
- Oat Bars: Made in the UK, using organic ingredients.
- Dairy-Free Milk Alternatives: Made in the UK, using organic ingredients.
- Chilled Coconut Drink: Made in the UK, using organic coconut milk.
- Almond Butter: Made in the UK, using roasted almonds.
- Raw Cacao Nibs: Made in the UK, using unprocessed cacao beans.
- Super Seed Mix: Made in the UK, using a blend of seeds, nuts, and dried fruit.
- Pea Protein Powder: Made in the UK, using pea protein.
So if you’re looking to find out where is Rude Health made, we just told you.
Is Rude Health Oat Milk Gluten Free?
Yes, Rude Health Oat Milk is gluten-free. The oats used to make the milk are gluten-free and processed in a dedicated gluten-free facility. Rude Health Oat Milk is also certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organisation (GFCO). Most of the Rude Health products are gluten-free but always check before consuming.
Is Rude Health Organicis Rude Health Oat Milk Fortified?
No, Rude Health Organic Oat Milk is not fortified. It is made with only 4 natural ingredients: spring water, organic gluten-free oats (11%), organic cold-pressed sunflower oil, and sea salt. Fortified milk is milk that has had vitamins and minerals added to it. This is done to make up for the nutrients that are lost during processing or to make the milk more nutritious, which Rude Health oat milk does not need.
Is Rude Health Bircher Muesli Gluten Free?
According to the Rude Health website, their Bircher Muesli is not gluten-free. The ingredients list oats, which are naturally gluten-free, but they can be contaminated with gluten during processing if they are processed in the same facility as other gluten-containing grains. Rude Health does not specify whether their Bircher Muesli is processed in a dedicated gluten-free facility, which is why their products may not be labelled gluten-free.
Where To Buy Rude Health Products
If you’re looking to buy Rude Health products we would recommend buying them online. You can buy Rude Health products direct with the website which is always preferred in our books or you can purchase them from other companies online in the UK. Take a look at some of the places where to buy Rude Health products below;
- Rude Health: The Rude Health website has an online store where you can buy all of their products. They offer free shipping on orders over £49.
- Holland & Barrett : Holland & Barrett is a health food retailer that sells a variety of Rude Health products. You can find them in-store or online.
- Prezzemolo & Vitale : Prezzemolo & Vitale is an Italian food shop that also sells a variety of Rude Health products. They offer free shipping on orders over £59.
- Healthy Supplies : Healthy Supplies is an online health food store that sells a variety of Rude Health products. They offer free shipping on orders over £49.
- Ocado : Ocado is an online supermarket that sells a variety of Rude Health products. They offer free delivery on orders over £40.
When buying products online we’d suggest looking at what places are the cheapest, fastest delivery and what products give free delivery or if you have to spend less money for free delivery.
What Rude Health Products Are There?
We had fun trying some of the Rude Health products for this Rude Health review. If you love Rude Health products and fancy leaving a review on some of their more popular items, take a look at the product ratings below and leave your honest feedback.
Rude Health Review
We love Rude Health. Hopefully we’ve answered a lot of your question in this Rude Health review. We love using healthier food and drink products at Reviewers United and Rude Health oat milks are one of the best ones we’ve tried. They’re perfect in coffee, tea and hot chocolate and that means everyone in the office is happy.
Yes, some Rude Health products might be more expensive than products you find in stores but it’s worth it. It’s important to make sure you stick within your budget and don’t go over that for better and more healthier products but if you can afford it, we’d suggest giving Rude Health a try and if you don’t like it then you don’t have to get it again. We’re sure you’ll love the Rude Health products though and might become addicted to their delicious and most certainly healthier products.