Here at Reviewers United, we cover all types of products and care products are something we’re passionate about. At the end of the day, you need to take after your body because nobody else is going to. Menopause is a natural process of life and shouldn’t be hidden away due to embarrassment, after all, it’s as natural as puberty and people have no issue with that.
What Is Menopause?
Menopause is the time when a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs and her menstrual periods stop permanently. It is a natural part of ageing, and it usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 55. However, it can happen earlier or later in some women. It’s a natural process that all women go through.
During menopause, the levels of estrogen and progesterone in a woman’s body decline. These hormones play a role in many different bodily functions, including regulating the menstrual cycle, maintaining bone health, and protecting the heart.
There are several menopause symptoms that women can have, it’s important to note that not all women will have the same symptoms or all of the symptoms. If you’re experiencing severe symptoms it is a good idea to talk to your doctor and try to reduce symptoms and symptom triggers which can be done naturally or by using products.
As a result of the declining hormone levels, women going through menopause may experience a variety of symptoms, including:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Irregular periods
- Sleep problems
- Mood swings
- Memory problems
- Joint pain
- Weight gain
The symptoms of menopause can vary in severity from woman to woman. Some women may experience only mild symptoms, while others may have more severe symptoms that can significantly impact their quality of life.
There is no one-size-fits-all treatment for menopause, every woman goes through menopause differently, but there are a number of things that women can do to manage their symptoms. These include:
- Lifestyle changes: Making lifestyle changes such as exercising regularly, eating a healthy diet, and getting enough sleep can help to relieve some of the symptoms of menopause.
- Hormone therapy: Hormone therapy can help to relieve hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness. However, it is important to discuss the risks and benefits of hormone therapy with your doctor before starting treatment.
- Over-the-counter medications: There are a number of over-the-counter medications that can help to relieve some of the symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and night sweats.
- Complementary and alternative therapies: There are a number of complementary and alternative therapies that may be helpful for managing the symptoms of menopause, such as acupuncture, yoga, and meditation.
There are several products that can be used to tackle menopause and it highly depends on the symptoms experienced as to what products are worth using. We have some great products that you should consider using if you’re having some of the symptoms but if you’re ever concerned about the products and how you’ll react to them, consult your doctor.
In2mate Natural Intimate Care Products
Vaginal dryness is a common symptom of menopause. It is caused by the decline in estrogen levels, which leads to a decrease in the amount of moisture in the vagina. Vaginal dryness can make sex uncomfortable or painful, and it can also increase the risk of infections. In2mate products are designed to care for vaginal dryness and cleanse, rejuvenate and lubricate intimate skin.
In2mate uses almost 100% naturally active ingredients and includes a gentle, non-perfumed intimate wash, a light non-sticky non-perfumed moisturiser and a natural-feeling non-perfumed lubricant. So you know that you’ll have the best products to use that target the symptoms and lessen any pain or side effects to the symptoms.
The In2mate products are affordable work well and come in some really nice packaging so you don’t have to be embarrassed about having them in the bathroom because let’s face it, some products look terrible and you don’t want anyone to see them! They’re vegan, not tested on animals and if that’s not enough they’re also made in the United Kingdom!
You can find all of the In2mate products on the In2mate website, they also have many other amazing products so check them out.
Sealions Menopause Complex
Sealions produce supplements and more that are healthy and work for the body to ensure everything works well. They have an amazing Menopause complex which helps to restore the hormonal balance within the body, which in turn lowers the amount or frequency of symptoms experienced from Menopause. Their supplement is a daily dose, the pack include 365 supplements so you won’t be forking out tons of cash!
We suggest taking these Menopause complex supplements alongside their Hair, Skin & Nail Gummies for a healthier body and outlook on life. Sealion prices are low, they believe in fair and affordable access to supplements unlike other major brands on the market and their products do what they’re made to do.
Your menopause journey can start way beyond it starts, looking after yourself during your periods can help you maintain a great routine and encourage you to look after yourself more while expierencing menopause. Cleanmarine have two products for pre and post menopause which work great.
Cleanmarine period plan helps you to navigate your periods and reduce symptoms and stress. The PeriodPlan Supplements are a scientifically formulated Omega-3 and multivitamin blend for people aged 15-40 with periods. PeriodPlan provides daily nutritional support every day of the month.
Cleanmarine also offer their Menomin supplements for people who are going through their menopause. Each capsule of Cleanmarine MenoMin contain Omega 3, Biotin, Rosemary Oil and Soy Isoflavones alongside a range of vitamins to provide nutritional support for this phase of life. These help to increase energy, support heart function and bone health.
Vaginal Dryness Tips
There are a number of things that women can do to relieve vaginal dryness during menopause. These include:
- Using lubricants: Lubricants can help to make sex more comfortable and enjoyable. There are a number of different lubricants available, including water-based, silicone-based, and oil-based lubricants.
- Using moisturisers: Moisturisers can help to keep the vagina moist and comfortable. There are a number of different moisturisers available, including vaginal moisturisers and over-the-counter creams and ointments.
- Wearing loose-fitting clothing: Tight-fitting clothing can put pressure on the vagina and make it more susceptible to dryness. It is best to wear loose-fitting clothing made from natural fibres. Drinking plenty of fluids: Staying hydrated can help to keep the vagina moist. It is important to drink plenty of fluids throughout the day, especially water.