On a recent trip to the USA, we found this amazing product that we’d never seen in the UK before. This Twix shakers seasoning blend looked amazing and we just had to buy it! We’d never seen anything like this in the UK and it turns out that’s because it’s not sold in the UK and you have to have it imported which means huge postage fees most of the time.
This Twix shakers is so much fund to use! We’ve used it on several bakes and food items already and it’s so versatile. We’ve even seen people use them on their dinner which is a little bit too weird for us. Who wants a sausage casserole covered in Twix mix? Not us! If you’ve used this Twix seasoning and want to tell us what you thought, use the post below and leave a review!
What Is Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend?
Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend is a chocolate, caramel, and cookie-flavoured seasoning blend that can be used to add a touch of Twix flavour to your favourite foods. It is made with sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, salt, natural flavours, and caramel colour.
The seasoning blend is available in a shaker bottle, so it is easy to dispense. It is also vegan and gluten-free. we love the fact that it’s vegan and gluten free because it can help to elevate recipes that can be a little bland and we speak for everyone when we say gluten free recipes can be a little bland, boring and dry!
Twix Shakers Ingredients
The Twix Shaker isn’t just blended Twix, even if we did think that! Take a look below for the ingredients of Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend:
- Sugar: The main ingredient in Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend is sugar. It is the source of sweetness in the seasoning blend.
- Brown sugar: Brown sugar adds a depth of flavor to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend. It is a warm, caramelized flavor that pairs well with the sugar flavor.
- Enriched flour: Enriched flour is a type of flour that has been fortified with nutrients, such as iron and B vitamins. It is used to add body and texture to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend.
- Cocoa (processed with alkali): Cocoa is a powder made from roasted cocoa beans. It adds a chocolate flavor to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend.
- Nonfat dry milk: Nonfat dry milk is a powder made from milk that has had the fat removed. It is used to add creaminess to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend.
- Silicon dioxide (to prevent caking): Silicon dioxide is a food additive that is used to prevent the seasoning blend from caking.
- Natural flavors: Natural flavors are flavors that are derived from natural sources, such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs. They are used to add flavor to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend.
- Whey powder: Whey powder is a powder made from milk whey. It is used to add protein to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend.
- Salt: Salt is used to add flavor to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend.
- Malt syrup: Malt syrup is a sweetener that is made from barley. It adds a malty flavor to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend.
- Molasses: Molasses is a syrup that is made from sugarcane or sugar beets. It adds a caramel flavor to Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend.
What Can I Use A Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend With?
There are so many recipes and products you can use this Twix shaker with. One of our personal favourites has to be a sprinkle on popcorn fresh out of the microwave. Mix it with some sugar and it will stick to the hot popcorn and taste so much better! We love gluten free popcorn and love this gluten free shaker seasoning on top!
Here are some of the foods you can use Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend with:
- Popcorn: Sprinkle some Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend on your popcorn for a sweet and salty treat.
- Ice cream: Top your ice cream with Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend for a chocolatey and caramel-y flavour boost.
- Yoghurt: Mix some Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend into your yoghurt for a creamy and flavourful snack.
- Fruit: Sprinkle some Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend on your fruit for a sweet and crunchy topping.
- Coffee or tea: Add a teaspoon of Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend to your coffee or tea for a chocolatey flavour boost.
- Waffles or french toast: Sprinkle some Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend on your waffles or french toast for a sweet and crunchy topping.
- Cake batter or cookie dough: Mix some Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend into your cake batter or cookie dough for a Twix-flavoured treat.
Do let us know if there’s anything you use your shaker seasoning blend on that we haven’t mentioned. We only have one and it’s running out fast so it looks like one of us will have to go back to the USA and get some more! It might be cheaper and easier to get it imported but not as fun!
Where Can I Buy A Twix Shaker UK
If you’re looking to buy this Twix shaker seasoning blend you’ll be happy to know there are a few places you can buy it online, it will cost you though.
Unfortunately, you cannot buy a Twix Shaker in the UK at the moment. Twix Shakers were only available in the UK for a limited time in 2020. However, you may be able to find them for sale online from third-party sellers.
Here are some places where you may be able to find a Twix Shaker in the UK:
- Amazon: Amazon often sells discontinued and hard-to-find products. You may be able to find a Twix Shaker on Amazon if you’re lucky.
- eBay: eBay is another good place to look for discontinued and hard-to-find products. You may be able to find a Twix Shaker on eBay if you’re willing to pay a bit of a premium.
- Online auction sites: There are a number of online auction sites where you may be able to find a Twix Shaker. These sites include independent USA sweet shops although they aren’t stocked often so you’ll have to keep an eye out or maybe email them to see if they’re getting any in stock soon.
If you’re unable to find a Twix Shaker in the UK, you may be able to find them for sale in other countries. Twix Shakers are available in the United States, Canada, and Australia. You may be able to find them for sale online from retailers in these countries. So if you’re going on holiday soon, keep an eye out for them!
Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend Review
We love the Twix Shakers. They’re fun, easy to use and taste great. We wish there was something like this in the UK but it seems everyone else gets the good stuff. If you’re able to get your hands on this Twix seasoning we’d recommend giving it a go.
The only thing we’d say is a little annoying, you have to use quite a bit of it to make sure you get the taste. That means if you’re getting it imported you’re not getting your monies worth. If you can buy it at retail price then this Twix shaker is worth it for sure!
Have you used this shakers seasoning blend? Let us know what you think about it and don’t forget, if you have used this shakers seasoning before, leave a review on our Twix Shakers Seasoning Blend Product Rating and let everyone know what you think!