After the few years we’ve had, we wouldn’t blame anyone for wanting to be a little more protected when they’re out in public, maybe going to a doctors appointment in a waiting room full of people who are unwell or just doing your grocery shopping.
We all know that you can get a virus through the nose. The nose is one of the main entry points for viruses into the body. When an infected person sneezes or coughs, they release tiny droplets that contain the virus. These droplets can land in your nose if you are close to the infected person. The virus can then enter your body through the lining of your nose. Which is why everyone was wearing a face mask that covered the nose for years.
Now there’s a solution to the problem, BioSure PRO Nasal Spray. This BioSure Nasal Spray is an over-the-counter nasal spray that helps prevent the spread of airborne viruses. You don’t need a prescription to buy this although it is recommended you follow the instructions of use and consult with your doctor if you have any concerns. The BioSure spray works by forming a physical barrier in your nasal passages that blocks viruses from entering the cells. The spray is effective against a wide range of respiratory viruses.
BioSure PRO Nasal Spray Facts
We’d never heard of BioSure before but we’re glad we have now. We took some time to take a look at some of the questions people asked regarding this product and looked up some of the questions we had ourselves. We will say that all the information you might need it very clear on the BioSure website but if you need any specific information explained a little more, take a look at the questions below.
Does BioSure PRO Nasal Spray Have Steroids?
No, BioSure PRO Nasal Spray does not contain steroids. The active ingredient in BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is Ethyl lauroyl arginine HCL (ELAH), which is a naturally-occurring compound that has been shown to be effective in blocking the entry of viruses into the nasal passages.
ELAH is not a steroid, and it does not have any of the side effects that are associated with steroids, such as weight gain, mood swings, and acne. If you are worried with any of the ingredients in this, ensure you don’t have any prior reactions to anything listed and if you’re still unsure then contact your doctor for more information regarding the use of this nasal spray.
BioSure PRO Nasal Spray Ingredients
The active ingredient in BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is Ethyl lauroyl arginine HCL (ELAH), which is a naturally-occurring compound that has been shown to be effective in blocking the entry of viruses into the nasal passages. ELAH is a cationic surfactant, which means that it has a positive charge. This positive charge allows ELAH to bind to the negative charges on the surface of viruses, preventing them from entering the cells.
If you’re looking for a list of ingredients in the BioSure PRO Nasal Spray take a look at the list below.
The other ingredients in BioSure PRO Nasal Spray are:
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Polysorbate 80
Benzalkonium chloride is a preservative that helps to prevent the growth of bacteria and mould in the nasal spray. Polysorbate 80 is an emulsifier that helps to keep the other ingredients in the nasal spray evenly mixed. Glycerin is a humectant that helps to keep the nasal passages moist.
BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is a safe and effective way to help prevent the spread of airborne viruses. It is a good option for people who are looking for a natural way to boost their immunity. However, it is important to note that the spray is not a cure for existing viruses and does not protect against all viruses so if you have a virus, seek help from a GP.
BioSure PRO Nasal Spray Review
If you’re looking to protect your health and keep the chance of getting a virus low, you should try out BioSure. We are divided on opinions here at Reviewers United, as the spray goes right up your nose some people are totally against it, if you don’t like spraying stuff into your nose then this might not be the product for you.
If you’re someone who always gets unwell, forever has a cold or hates the winter because it’s flu season, you’ll benefit from this spray that’s for sure. Take a look at some of the Pros and Cons for this BioSure nasal spray and make the choice. In our opinion, it’s worth giving it a go and more so in winter.
- Effective at preventing the spread of airborne viruses: BioSure PRO Nasal Spray has been clinically shown to be effective in preventing the spread of viruses. In one study, the spray was shown to be 90% effective in preventing the common cold. In another study, the spray was shown to be 80% effective in preventing the flu.
- Safe and non-irritating: BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is made with natural ingredients and is non-irritating to the nasal passages. It is also safe for adults and children over the age of 12.
- Easy to use: BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is easy to use. Simply spray 2 times in each nostril every 6 hours or as needed.
- Can be used by adults and children over the age of 12: BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is safe for adults and children over the age of 12. If you have any concerns about using it on a younger person, seek advice from your doctor.
- Can be expensive: BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is more expensive than some other nasal sprays. Shop around, find the best price.
- Not a cure for existing viruses: BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is not a cure for existing viruses. If you are already sick, the spray will not help you to get better faster. Always visit a doctor and use this as a relief.
- Does not protect against all viruses: BioSure PRO Nasal Spray is not effective against all viruses. It is only effective against a limited number of viruses, including the common cold and the flu. However, these are the most common viruses that people get especially in cold climates.
Where To Buy BioSure PRO Nasal Spray Online UK
BioSure Nasal Spray can be bought online from Amazon, BioSure, and Wells Pharmacy. All three retailers sell the product for £14.95. However, prices may change depending on factors such as sales, time of year or if the product is being discontinued. Amazon offers free shipping for Prime members, while BioSure and Wells Pharmacy offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount.