Picking the right shampoo and conditioners might seem like an easy job, picking the first one off of the shelf and putting it in your basket. However, these days people want their products to be better for the environment and better for the person using them. If you’re looking for some of the best vegan shampoos or the best vegan conditioners, take a look at our list.
The Best Vegan Shampoos & Conditioners
If you’re looking for an extensive list of shampoo and conditioners that aren’t going to dry out your hair and make the colour fade away, we have the best of the best. These vegan products are bound to make your hair shine, sparkle and be stronger than ever.
Take a look below for some amazing suggestions so that when you buy shampoo and conditioner next you’ll be well informed.
Looking for a vegan shampoo and conditioner which strengthens and repairs your hair every time you use it? OSMO Wonder 10 leaves your hair visibly smoother, softer and more manageable to style any way you see fit. You’ll see OSMO brands used frequently in salons across the United Kingdom, they’re professional and at an affordable price.
The pump action on the bottles means you don’t have to fuss about with the bottles while in the shower, making your experience easier and much more relaxing. You can find all of the OSMO products on the OSMO website and we insist that you take a look at their entire range.
- 100% Vegan
- Made in the United Kingdom
- EAC Certified
- Salon quality
- Suitable for all hair types
Looking for the perfect hair duo where your hair is left nourished, smooth, shiny and smelling divine? This shampoo and conditioner combo is formulated using natural acids from various flowers which cleanse the scalp and hair. Both are vegan and all ingredients can be found on the product website.
All of the Evolve products use a carton which is made from 100% recycled cairn eco kraft which can be recycled with cardboard recycling. Not to mention they only use biodegradable corn starch packaging peanuts in their parcels, they can be washed away and create no plastic waste, unlike other peanuts.
- Each bottle is recyclable, the pumps can be recycled in some areas. Remove the label before recycling.
- Made by hand at their eco studio in Hertfordshire, England.
- Certified as cruelty free by Cruelty Free International
- Certified as vegan by the Vegan Society
- Evolve Organic Beauty is a certified B Corp
The shampoo and conditioner work wonders, they’re vegan, eco and effective just like the company that sells them. They’re worth a try and if you like them you might as well switch!
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner that doesn’t even come in a plastic bottle? These shampoo and conditioner bars come in recycled cardboard packages, they’re 100% plastic-free in their products and packaging and KinKind products are designed to fit through your letter box so you won’t have to worry about running to the door in your dressing gown to get your post.
If you’re looking for ethical, sustainable and hard-working hair care products, KinKind has you covered. Their products leave your hair feeling nourished, glossy not greasy, clean and smelling fresh. KinKind has various products which can be found on the KinKind website, so check them out.
- Vegan, cruelty-free
- Made in the United Kingdom
- 100% plastic-free
- Subscribe and save 10%
- Cases available for travel.
Why Shop Vegan?
More and more consumers are waking up to what products they’re buying and what products they are putting on their skin. If you’re a business you’ve find that more of your ethical and vegan products are selling, consumers want products that are great for their hair, that don’t damage the planet and are cruelty-free.
There are several reasons to shop vegan hair care products.
1. Cruelty-free: Vegan hair care products are not tested on animals, making them a compassionate choice.
2. Natural ingredients: Vegan hair care products typically use natural ingredients that are gentle on the scalp and hair.
3. Environmentally friendly: Vegan hair care products are often made with biodegradable ingredients and are packaged in recyclable materials.
4. Health benefits: Vegan hair care products are often free of harsh chemicals that can damage the scalp and hair.
5. Performance: Vegan hair care products can be just as effective as non-vegan products.
Here are some additional benefits of vegan hair care products:
- Helps to reduce your carbon footprint, as animal agriculture is a major contributor to climate change.
- Promotes sustainability, as vegan hair care products are often made with renewable resources.
- Supports ethical businesses, as vegan hair care companies are committed to cruelty-free practices.
How to shop for vegan hair care products:
- Look for the vegan label on the product packaging.
- Check the ingredient list for animal-derived ingredients.
- Research the brand to make sure they are cruelty-free.