We love a good book here are Reviewers United and Realise Your Power 7 Steps to Sort Your Self Out is no exception. Around here we could do with all the help we can get and let us tell you, this book is amazing. Have you ever been in a slump and don’t really know what to do with yourself? Maybe you’re in an amazing mood and need that boost of motivation, we have just the book for you!
If you’re an avid reader and want to improve your life, then you need something decent to read. We’ve read loads of “self-help” books that come across as condescending, patronising or have “tips” included that only the rich and privileged could do. I mean who advises “normal” people to “take a luxury holiday” when they’re feeling sad, yes that really was in a self-help book!
What Is Realise Your Power 7 Steps To Sort Your Self Out Book About?
Realise Your Power: 7 Steps to Sort Your Self Out is a self-help book by Alan Lucas that provides practical tools and strategies to help you take control of your life and achieve your goals. It’s a perfect book for someone who is looking for the right direction, the path that’s going to elevate their life and give them the motivation and drive that they need.
The book is divided into seven chapters, each of which focuses on a different step in the process of sorting yourself out. Don’t skip over a section even if you think it doesn’t apply to you, there’s something in every chapter for everyone and there’s no shortcuts in life to being the best you! The steps are:
- Accept Yourself: The first step to sorting yourself out is to accept yourself for who you are. This means accepting your strengths and weaknesses, your past and your present. It also means accepting that you are not perfect, and that’s okay.
- Be Mindful: The second step is to be mindful of your thoughts, feelings, and actions. This means paying attention to what you are thinking and feeling, and why. It also means being aware of your actions, and the impact they have on yourself and others.
- Let Go of the Past: The third step is to let go of the past. This doesn’t mean forgetting about the past, but it does mean not letting it control your present. Holding on to the past will only hold you back from living your best life.
- Set Goals: The fourth step is to set goals for yourself. This will give you something to work towards, and it will help you stay motivated. Your goals should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound.
- Take Action: The fifth step is to take action. This means putting your goals into action, and not just talking about them. It’s important to be persistent and to keep going, even when things get tough.
- Be Patient: The sixth step is to be patient. Change takes time, and it’s important to be patient with yourself as you work towards your goals. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results immediately. Just keep taking action, and eventually you will reach your goals.
- Celebrate Your Successes: The seventh and final step is to celebrate your successes. This is important, because it will help you stay motivated and keep moving forward. When you achieve a goal, take some time to celebrate your success. This will help you stay positive and motivated to reach your next goal.
Realise Your Power is a practical guide that can help you improve your life in many ways. If you are looking for a way to improve your life, then this book is a great place to start. We think it’s motivating, a great book and an easy read as well. It’s not worded in a way that makes no sense and it gives you practical advice that you can actually use in your life.
Reasons To Read Realise Your Power 7 Steps To Sort Your Self Out
There are many reasons why you might want to read Realise Your Power: 7 Steps to Sort Your Self Out by Alan Lucas. This book is perfect for people who want to practically change their life for the better and have the motivation to make changes that will positively impact them for life.
Here are a few reasons to read Realise Your Power 7 Steps To Sort Your Self Out Book:
- You want to improve your life. The book provides you with practical tools and strategies to help you take control of your life and achieve your goals.
- You want to learn how to accept yourself. The book teaches you how to accept your strengths and weaknesses, your past and your present. It also teaches you how to let go of the past and move on with your life.
- You want to be more mindful. The book teaches you how to pay attention to your thoughts, feelings, and actions. This will help you become more aware of yourself and your impact on the world around you.
- You want to set goals and achieve them. The book teaches you how to set specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound goals. It also teaches you how to take action and stay motivated.
- You want to be more patient. The book teaches you that change takes time and that it’s important to be patient with yourself as you work towards your goals.
- You want to celebrate your successes. The book teaches you that it’s important to celebrate your successes, as this will help you stay motivated and keep moving forward.
Realise Your Power 7 Steps To Sort Your Self Out Book Competition
If you’re looking to read this amazing book we have an amazing competition for you! Enter the competition below and you can be in with a chance of winning your own Realise Your Power 7 Steps To Sort Your Self Out by Alan Lucas! Follow the instructions below and be in with a chance to win!Realise Your Power 7 Steps To Sort Your Self Out Book
Terms & Conditions: Prizes must be claimed within 24 days of the winner being picked otherwise the competition will be drawn again and a new winner selected. UK residents only. 18+ only.
Realise Your Power 7 Steps To Sort Your Self Out Book Review
We love this book and the whole team agrees. If you want to change your life it’s time to Realise Your Power! You are not something that has to stay stoic and achieve nothing in life, you can be great and this book helps you tap into that untapped potential and become great. Let us know what you think about this book if you’ve read it and we really do think that Alan Lucas is a genius.
Realise Your Power 7 Steps To Sort Your Self Out Book Rating