Misshapes were first introduced in the UK in 2014. They were created as a way to use up all of the misshapen chocolates that were produced during the manufacturing process. The chocolates are not considered to be “defective” in any way, they just don’t meet the strict quality standards that Cadbury sets for its products.
Mis Shapes have been a hit with consumers, and they are now available in a variety of countries around the world. They are a great way to enjoy all of the delicious flavours of Cadbury chocolate, without having to worry about perfect shapes.
We love Cadbury Misshapes here at Reviewers United, honestly, they’re so good. Misshapes have been around for decades and they just keep getting better with age. They have increased in price which is a shame but so has everything. We think the price is super worth it though and you can buy them from the Cadbury website for £3.59 (price may increase) although you will have to factor in postage unless you’re buying so much that you get free delivery.
Cadbury MisShapes make an amazing gift, you’re giving someone a 750g bag of chocolate.
What Are Misshapes?
Mis Shapes are chocolates that don’t quite meet the requirement of Cadburys to be part of their product ranges. There is nothing wrong with these chocolates but instead of wasting a monumental amount of chocolate every year they bag it up and sell it for a low price to their customers and everyone appreciates it!
If you’ve had Mis Shapes chocolate before and want to leave a rating for them, take a look at the product rating below and review it. They are so good and we just want to make sure that everyone knows about them and can get some yummy chocolate for less money. A bag is going to last you a long time as well and they’re so much better than a selection pack at Christmas!
Where Can I Buy Cadbury Misshapes
There are various places online where you can buy Cadbury Misshapes although one of the important things to keep in mind is the price. Some websites will have inflated prices and this is mainly for the consumer market that’s outside of the UK. Take a look at some of the places below where you can buy Cadbury Misshapes.
Where Can I Buy Cadbury Misshapes Online?
- Cabury Website: you can buy the Cadbury Mis Shapes on the Cadbury website. This is the more cheaper option although you will have to pay postage on an order under a certain amount so keep that in mind.
- Amazon: Amazon has MisShapes for sale although the prices are inflated. The one plus side with Amazon is that if you have Amazon Prime you can get free delivery on your purchase so always shop around and find the best prices that include postage costs.
Where Can I Buy Cadbury Misshapes In Store?
In our opinion, the best place to buy Cadbury Misshapes in-store is the Cadbury store. There are Cadbury stores located around the UK so if you’re near one, head on down and get yourself a few bags of Misshapes.
Cadbury Misshapes Flavours
Cadbury Misshapes come in all shapes, sizes and flavours. However, there are more popular chocolates that go in the Misshapes bags, we’re not sure why but maybe they’re more difficult to get right in the making process.
Some of the most common types of chocolates that you can find in a bag of Misshapes include:
- Fudge Fingers: These are long, thin fingers of chocolate that are filled with a chewy fudge center.
- Caramel Pillows: These are small, round chocolates that are filled with a gooey caramel center.
- Dairy Milk Buttons: These are small, round chocolates that are made with Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate.
- Mini Eggs: These are small, chocolate eggs that are filled with a creamy fondant center.
- Twirls: These are long, thin chocolates that are filled with a swirl of caramel and milk chocolate.