KALME Undercoat 75ml
- Soothes and protects sensitive skin
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Improves skin hydration
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Makes skin less sensitive and prone to skin reactions
KALME Undercoat 75ml is a light moisturising base cream for sensitive skin that makes skin less sensitive and prone to skin reactions. It is a fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic cream that is suitable for all skin types, including rosacea-prone skin which makes it perfect for people who have sensitive skin.
It is suggest that you use KALME Undercoat once per day, after a bath or shower so that it can be applied to clean, dry skin.
KALME Undercoat contains a number of active ingredients that help to soothe and protect sensitive skin. These ingredients include:
- Colloidal oatmeal: Colloidal oatmeal is a finely ground oatmeal that is used in many skincare products to soothe and moisturise the skin. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bisabolol: Bisabolol is a component of chamomile essential oil that has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It is often used in skincare products for sensitive and irritated skin.
- Allantoin: Allantoin is a natural compound that is found in comfrey and other plants. It has keratolytic and cell-proliferating properties, which means that it can help to remove dead skin cells and promote the growth of new skin cells. This can help to improve the overall appearance and texture of the skin.