Sudocream has been used for years, it’s a product that you’ll find in every nursery or children’s bag and parents love the stuff. That’s why we love the fact that Sudocrem has made their product more accessible, easier to travel with and much more convenient with these My Little Sudocrem pots!
My Little Sudocrem is a small, travel essential 22g pot of Sudocrem, a popular skincare cream that is used to soothe dry skin and calm redness. It was specifically designed for babies and young children, but can also be used by adults if they want. Sudocrem is a much loved product by parents all over the globe.
My Little Sudocrem 22g Ingredients
It is important to know the ingredients that make up the My Little Sudocrem 22g pots so that you can avoid anything that you may have reactions to or be allergic to. The ingredients in the Sudocrem pots are standard that you’ll find in most products which means they’ll be okay to use by the general public.
here are the ingredients of My Little Sudocrem 22g:
- Aqua (Water)
- Paraffin Liquidium (Heavy Liquid Paraffin)
- Zinc Oxide
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Synthetic Beeswax
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Linalyl Acetate
- BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole)
- Citric Acid
- BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene)
The key ingredients in My Little Sudocrem are:
- Zinc oxide: A natural mineral that helps to protect the skin from moisture loss and irritation.
- Lanolin: A waxy substance derived from sheep’s wool that has moisturising and soothing properties.
- Benzyl alcohol: A compound with antiseptic and local anaesthetic properties that helps to reduce discomfort.
My Little Sudocrem is a fragrance-free and hypoallergenic cream that is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. It can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including diaper rash, eczema, and chapped skin.
Is Sudocrem Poisonous?
No, Sudocrem is not poisonous when used as directed and for its intended purposes. Sudocrem is a topical cream that is commonly used to soothe and treat various skin conditions, such as diaper rash, eczema, and minor burns. Sudocrem is used in nurseries, households and professional medical settings throughout the UK, meaning Sudocrem is safe for use and not poisonous.
When applied to the skin following the instructions on the packaging, it is safe for external use. The active ingredients in Sudocrem include zinc oxide and benzyl alcohol, along with other ingredients like lanolin and benzyl benzoate. These ingredients are considered safe for topical use on the skin and have been used in skincare products for many years.
However, it’s essential to use Sudocrem as directed and avoid ingesting it or using it in ways not specified on the packaging. If accidentally ingested or if you have concerns about a potential adverse reaction to Sudocrem, it’s best to seek medical advice immediately. Always keep Sudocrem out of reach of children.
Here are some tips to help prevent your child from swallowing Sudocrem:
- Keep Sudocrem out of reach of children.
- Do not apply Sudocrem to your child’s hands or mouth.
- If your child does swallow Sudocrem, do not induce vomiting.
My Little Sudocrem Uses
My Little Sudocrem is also fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, making it gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. It is easy to apply and absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue. Sudocrem has been a popular skincare cream since it was invented in 1931 by Dublin-based pharmacist Thomas Smith.
Here are some of the uses of My Little Sudocrem:
- Diaper rash: My Little Sudocrem is a well-known treatment for diaper rash. It helps to protect the skin from moisture loss and irritation, and it also has antiseptic properties that help to prevent infection.
- Eczema: My Little Sudocrem can be used to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation in people with eczema. It is important to note that My Little Sudocrem should not be used on open or weeping eczema lesions.
- Chapped skin: My Little Sudocrem can be used to soothe chapped skin, such as the skin on the hands or lips. It helps to protect the skin from moisture loss and irritation, and it also has moisturising properties.
- Minor cuts and scrapes: My Little Sudocrem can be used to help protect minor cuts and scrapes from infection. It forms a protective barrier over the wound, and it also has antiseptic properties.
- Acne: Some people find that My Little Sudocrem can help to reduce the appearance of acne. It is thought that the zinc oxide in My Little Sudocrem helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne.
If you’re unsure about using Sudocrem on your child or yourself, check with a medical professional first, especially if you or your child have skin conditions that may be made worse by applying any products.
My Little Sudocrem 22g Review
We LOVE My Little Sudocrem for so many reasons. We love the fact that it’s small, portable and makes a great product for travelling with children. Let’s face it, who hasn’t looked after children with a bag bursting with huge products that you’re not always going to need, these are an amazing solution.
The My Little Sudocrem pots are fragrance free and hypoallergenic so they can be used on sensitive skin without any issues which is great because a lot of people can be restricted in terms of products due to sensitivity on their skin. Plus Sudocream absorbs really easily and doesn’t leave your skin greasy, unlike other products on the market. The versatility of Sudocrem is outstanding and you can pretty much use it for anything, maybe not for removing dents in your car though!
The only thing we found with this product that can be a pain is the fact that the pot is a little bit of a fiddle to open if your hands are wet or the pot is wet so use it in dry conditions, that’s our advice.
Where To Buy My Little Sudocrem 22g Pots
The great thing about the My Little Sudocrem pots is that they can be ordered online and you’ll be able to have them ordered to your door or included in your online shopping.
Here are some places where you can buy My Little Sudocrem 22g pots online in the UK:
The price of My Little Sudocrem 22g pots varies depending on the retailer, but it typically costs around £3.50 to £4.00. They can be a little expensive but they’re a much needed necessity and great for travellers who are always on the move but need to use this often.